dimecres, 14 de maig del 2008

English final evaluation

We are next to finish Batxillerat and now we can do a reflection about the first and the second course and we can evaluate if we improved or not.
First of all, I think that I have improved my level of English. In my opinion the most important reason is that during the ESO every year we do the same and we don’t learn enough. If we don’t go to “extra” classes out of the IES our level is very low. And this year we need know all past tenses and more grammatical points that we have never worked in ESO.
I think that the activity that shows better my English level are the writings, because in it we need to put all the thinks that we know.
The most useful activities are the readings, the listenings, the writings, the speakings (with Annika) and the orals. The activities that are not very useful for me are on Tuesdays in the language room, because we pass the time reading newspapers, watching films, and playing with the computer in the model. And it’s true that we can do readings and listenings to prepare “selctivitat” or grammar, but this activities we also can do them in the normal class together. The blog and the portfolio are two other activities that in my point of view aren’t useful because the portfolio consist’s in loosing time taking the things that we have done during the term and putting them in a page of internet. The blog is written without any sense because we don’t know the errors that we do, only some of them. I prefer doing more writings to prepare us for “selectivitat” like: descriptions, letters, interviews..
Well, this is my little evaluation.