dimecres, 14 de maig del 2008

13, Figueres street
St.Miquel de Fluvià
17475
10th April 2008


Department of enviromment
12, Catalonia street
Barcelona

Dear Sir Joan Saura,

I am writing because in my town there are a lot of problems with the water. Now we are in April, and it seems that is too early to think about the water, because usually until summer there aren’t problems. But this year, with the climate change, it is not raining enough and now we have problems with water.
First of all, with my letter I want ask you about won’t do the restrictions of water in the summer in our town, because in summer we will have more problems than now.
The second point that I would like to tell you is that I expect that you can give us some help with the water like building a piping that drive with Sant Miquel some water.
I hope that think about it and try to help us!
I look forward to receiving a reply!

Yours sincerely,Eudald Espluga