dissabte, 1 de desembre del 2007

welcome email

Dear Lourdes,

I must tell you my name because you have never been my teacher and you don’t know me!

I’m Eudald Espluga, and I’m seventeen years old. I live in St.Miquel de Fluvià but I am always travelling to Castelló d'Empuries because my friends live there.

I'm studying second of “ batxillerat humanistic” and my favourite subject is philosophy because I think it’s different to the rest subjects. When I finish this course I would like to go to the university in Barcelona, I wish to study INEF or philosophy. This year seems the most difficult course, because it’s very short and we will have to pass “the selctivitat”. I’m afraid about this exam, because it’s very important to be able to choose the carreer that I want to do. Also, at the same time, we are doing the “treball de recerca”, exams, homework, writings, etc..

And, about me, I can say that I like basketball, I play basketball with Akasvayu Figueres. I also like other sports as handbol, football, etc.. At weekends I usually go to play basketball matches or I go to the cinema or I go out with my friends and at night I usually go to a disco in St. Pere Pescador with my friends. Sometimes we go to Millenium, that it’s another disco in Girona, but there I go very few times because it’s very expensive. Also, we usually go to concerts and to country parties. Last summer I worked as lifeguard in camping Castell Mar in Empuriabrava, but I only worked there July. My best friends, Gerard and Ferran, were working in the beach, in front of my camping, they are lifeguards too. A part of working, many times we have gone out at night, we have gone to many concerts of my favourite groups: Marea, Betagarri, Miau miau, 40 grados, Dekrèpits, , etc... and we have gone to many discos as Fata, Millenium,Passarel·la, etc...

Actually I’m very happy because in two weeks we go to Frankfurt! It can be a very beautiful travel!

Well, I have told you some things about me yet!
Byee!

Eudald Espluga.